MEMBERSHIP GENERAL INFORMATION
Download Membership Handbook
Download Fee Structure Breakdown
Download 2015-2016 School Year Orientation Schedule
Download 2015-2016 Before & After School Program Flyer
Download 2015-2016 Transportation Schedule
Download 2015-2016 Open/Close Schedule
New to the Club? Renewing your child’s annual membership? Here’s how!
- Annual membership for the Club runs June 1 – May 31. May is considered our renewal month, so anyone that signs up then will be active members of the Club until the following May.
- For members ages 6-12, a parent or guardian is required to attend a brief orientation to sign-up or renew a member.
- All paperwork will be given out and all policies will be covered at orientation. Questions will also be addressed.
- Orientation is required prior to the member starting.
- For members 13-18, just stop by one of our Teen Centers and fill out the application.
- Annual membership fee is only $20 per child. No child is ever turned away do to financial reasons, and financial assistance is available. All membership information will be discussed at an orientation.
To enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
FIVE CORE AREAS
- The Arts
- Education & Career
- Health & Life Skills
- Character & Leadership
- Sports, Fitness & Recreation
GENERAL CLUB RULES
The Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows will keep the Club environment as safe and positive as possible for not only the members but also the staff. Please reference the Rules Handout for a complete list and make sure your child knows them when they attend the Club.
- Annual Membership Fee $20
- After School Program $25 per week
- Before School Program $15 per week (only applicable at select sites)
- School Break Program $40 per week (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer breaks)
- Replacement Cards $1
- Lanyard $3
- Convenience Fee (Visa/MasterCard) $1
- Field Trips, Sports Leagues Varies
- Returned Check Fee $25
- Field Trip T-Shirt $5
*All fees must be paid the week prior for the member to be enrolled.
FIELD TRIPS, SPECIALTY CAMPS & CREDITS
- To attend field trips or specialty camps, members 6 – 12 must have their membership card and a field trip T-shirt.
- T-Shirts are color coded by site: DWR = Green; Neil Road & Fernley = Orange; All other sites = Yellow
- Lost shirts will not be replaced.
- For safety purposes, please do not write the member’s name on the shirt.
- Some field trips and specialty camps will require additional items such as waivers, towels, water bottles and sunscreen.
- Credits will be issued only if the child is not at the club due to an illness, family emergency, etc., however credits must be requested no later than the day of the event.
- Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows reserves the right to relocate the destination of a field trip without notice with an equal or lesser value.
- Field trips must be paid for the week prior for the member to attend. This allows Club to make adjustments for staffing ratios.
- NO child is ever turned away because of the inability to pay.
- Financial assistance is offered through the Children’s Cabinet or the Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows.
- Financial Aid packet must be filled out and turned in with required documents before it will be processed.
- Proof of income is required as well as Social Security numbers.
- Children can only be on one financial program at a time, and if you need to cancel service, a written request must be provided.
- Financial Aid year runs July 1—June 30.
- Parents/Guardians must apply yearly to qualify.
For more information about the Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows please call (775) 331-KIDS (5437).