Programs and Services
Character & Leadership Development
Programs in Character and Leadership Development empower youth to support and influence their Club and community, sustain meaningful relationships with others, develop a positive self-image, participate in the democratic process and respect their own and others’ cultural identities.
Education & Career Development
Programs in Education and Career Development enable youth to become proficient in basic educational disciplines, apply learning to everyday situations and embrace technology to achieve success in a career.
Health & Life Skills
Programs in Health and Life Skills develop young people’s capacity to engage in positive behaviors that nurture their own well-being, set personal goals and live successfully as self-sufficient adults.
Programs in The Arts enable youth to develop their creativity and cultural awareness through knowledge and appreciation of the visual arts, crafts, performing arts and creative writing.
Sports, Fitness & Recreation
Programs in Sports, Fitness and Recreation develop fitness, positive use of leisure time, skills for stress management, appreciation for the environment and social skills.
Interested in becoming a member?
If you are signing up for our after-school program, review the following forms and information:
- Download the Membership Handbook
- Member Orientation Schedule, 2012-13 School Year
- Transportation List, 2012-13 School Year
- Bus Rules, Signature Required
- After-School Consent Form
- Safe Passage Permission Form, 2012-13
- Infinite Campus (WCSD) Consent Form
- Red Track Break Forms, 2012-13 School Year
- Blue Track Break Forms, 2012-13 School Year
- Transportation Schedule for 2012-2013 school year