There’s always something happening at the Club . . .
The Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows is the leading non-profit youth services agency in northern Nevada. Its mission is to enhance the quality of life for children, ages 0 to 18, in the Truckee Meadows through after-school, summer and track break programming and services. The Club is committed to creating healthy children, in body and mind, with a sense of competence, usefulness, responsibility, belonging and influence, through diverse programs and community involvement. Founded in 1976, the Club now serves more than 13,000 children at 20 sites throughout the Truckee Meadows. At all of its sites, the Boys & Girls Club strives to provide kids with positive and productive outlets for their energy with programs such as after-school tutoring, character and leadership development, healthy lifestyles, athletics and art. And while the Club invests more than $2,500 annually into each of its members, memberships cost just $20 per year, providing equal opportunity to all children in the community.
- Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows Hosts Community for Free Thanksgiving Dinner – 11/20/15
- Barrels & Bites Event Benefits Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows – 10/19/15
- Boys & Girls Club Celebrates Annual Awards Banquet, Nov. 5 with “Pirates of the Truckee Meadows” Themed Evening – 10/13/15
- Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows Receives $7,500 Contribution from Amerigroup Nevada and its Foundation at Day for Kids Event in Reno – 9/14/15
- Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows and Local Olympic-Related Organizations Celebrate Olympic Day with Games for Area Clubs – 7/13/15
- Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows Members join nationwide effort to stay active and reach 10 million kids and counting – 7/6/15
- Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows offers Summer Food Service Program – 6/9/15
- Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows Earns National Honor for Marketing & Communications – 5/20/15
- Boys & Girls Club offers ‘Out Of This World’ Summer Camp Program at sites in Reno, Sparks and Fernley – 4/14/15
- Boys & Girls Nite Out Highlights National Boys & Girls Club Week – 3/25/15
- Boys & Girls Club Celebrates 35th Annual Jack T. Reviglio Cioppino Feed and Auction, Feb. 28 – 1/12/15
- Boys & Girls Club Celebrates Annual Awards Banquet, Nov. 13 with “Grease” Themed Evening – 11/3/14
- Fall 2015 – Club Chronicle
- Summer 2015 – Club Chronicle
- Spring 2015 – Club Chronicle
- Winter 2015 – Club Chronicle
- Fall 2014 – Club Chronicle
- Summer 2014 – Club Chronicle
- Spring 2014 – Club Chronicle
- Winter 2014 – Club Chronicle
Connect with the Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows on:
For media inquiries and information please contact David Taylor, Marketing Director at (775) 360-2444 or email.