There’s always something happening at the Club . . .
The Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows is the leading non-profit youth services agency in northern Nevada. Its mission is to enhance the quality of life for children, ages 0 to 18, in the Truckee Meadows through after-school, summer and track break programming and services. The Club is committed to creating healthy children, in body and mind, with a sense of competence, usefulness, responsibility, belonging and influence, through diverse programs and community involvement. Founded in 1976, the Club now serves more than 11,000 children at 20 sites throughout the Truckee Meadows. At all of its sites, the Boys & Girls Club strives to provide kids with positive and productive outlets for their energy with programs such as after-school tutoring, character and leadership development, healthy lifestyles, athletics and art. And while the Club invests more than $500 annually into each of its members, memberships cost just $20 per year, providing equal opportunity to all children in the community.
- Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows Offers Summer Food Service Program – 6/11/13
- Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows Breaks Ground for New William N. Pennington Facility – 6/4/13
- Boys & Girls Nite Out Highlights Boys & Girls Club Week - 4/10/13
- Boys & Girls Club Offers Fun, Affordable Summer Camps at Reno-Sparks and Fernley Sites - 3/21/13
- Exceptional Teens to Compete for Nevada Boys & Girls Club Youth of the Year Honor – 3/13/13
- Boys & Girls Club Moves Forward with William N. Pennington Facility – 1/9/13
- Boys & Girls Club Receives $38,000 Grant Award From The Michael Bolton Charities, Inc.- 12/28/12
- Public Asked to Report Suspicious Solicitations – 12/12/2012
- Boys & Girls Club and Solace Tree Host Healing for the Holidays Dec. 13 – 11/30/2012
- Boys & Girls Club and Bully’s Sports Bar & Grill Invite Community to Free Thanksgiving Eve Dinner – 11/12/2012
- Boys & Girls Club Celebrates 36th Annual Awards Banquet, Nov. 8 with “Adventures in Oz” Themed Evening – 10/23/2012
- Boys & Girls Club to Hold “Lights On Afterschool” Rally Oct. 18 – 10/15/2012
- Boys & Girls Club Takes New Approach to Annual Fundraising Campaign – 10/4/2012
- David Taylor Joins Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows as Marketing Director – 10/2/2012
- June 2013 E-Newsletter- 6/7/2013
- Spring 2013 – Club Chronicle
- Winter 2013 – Club Chronicle
- Fall 2012 – Club Chronicle
Connect with the Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows on:
For media inquiries and information please contact David Taylor, Marketing Director at 775-331-KIDS (5437) or email.