A great place to work and volunteer . . .
The Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows has the following positions available:
- Early Childhood Education Teacher – part time
- Program Aides – part time
- Teen Aides – part time
- Bus Driver – part time
All part time positions are great opportunities for individuals interested in supplemental income or for college students, especially for individuals studying Early Childhood, Elementary and Secondary Education.
For more information about employment with the Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows please call Human Resources at (775) 360-2445.
Download our Employment Application here.
Current employees, please click here for employee intranet. Contact your supervisor for password.
- Self Motivated Volunteer
- College Course Required Community Service
- Work Required Community Service
- High School Required Community Service
- Court Ordered Community Service for youth (under 18 years)
NOTE: Court Ordered Community Service is not available for adults (18 years or older).
From playing guitar with the members of the Club to picking up trash at the Reno Tahoe Open, volunteer opportunities at the Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows are wide-ranged and full of fun! If you would like to make a difference in the lives and well being of our youth, you can do so by volunteering your time as a mentor and role model.
You may download our Volunteer Application here.
Self motivated volunteers and college course or work required community service persons interested in giving their time to the Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows are required to go through our screening process. This process will give you an idea of how the Club functions. It will also help us learn a little about you and your reasons for volunteering. The Boys & Girls Club is a youth agency. Members are aged 6 to 18, many of them looking at adults as role models. For this reason, we must make sure we have people of sound character. Prospective persons should follow the steps below:
- Complete volunteer application
- Attend volunteer orientation at the Donald W. Reynolds facility, 2680 East Ninth Street location on the first and third Thursday of every month at 5:00 p.m and the Pennington Facility, 1300 Foster Drive on the fourth Thursday at 5:00 p.m. There will be no volunteer orientations in the month of December 2014. (Note: For Community Service hours – Mandatory Community Service orientations are held weekly on Tuesdays at 5:00 p.m.
- All volunteers 18 and over are required to be fingerprinted, at no cost the them, at Fingerprinting Express in Reno.
- Volunteers will be provided with a tour of the Donald W. Reynolds facility location.
- Once the background check has been received, reviewed and cleared the Volunteer Coordinator will assign the volunteer based on their interests and schedule.
- We offer Court ordered community service opportunities at the Donald W. Reynolds facility for individuals under 18 years of age through the juvenile justice system.
A different screening process applies to youth volunteers and youth with court ordered community service.
For more information on volunteer opportunities at the Boys & Girls Club, contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Nichelle Hull at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at (775) 360-2449.