ALL PRO DAD DAY on Thursday
Mark your calendars for the Boys & Girls Club’s next All Pro Dads Day on Thursday, Nov. 3 at 5:30 p.m. in the homework room upstairs. This week we’ll talk about communicating with our kids about being thankful. Free food and prizes!
The All Pro Dad events are held monthly through the Club’s Family PLUS program, supporting the program’s mission:
- Kinship Care to support extended family that are primary caregivers
- Father Involvement to increase the role of fathers in their children’s lives
- Economic Opportunity to empower families to increase their financial potential
- Outreach Strategies to reach under-served parents
- Family Advocacy Network for parents of youth in the Club’s SMART Moves program
For more information call Josh Deason, Family PLUS director, at 331-3605 ext. 108.